Do you need Place Cards for your wedding, party or special event? Here are some easy and effective ways to create your own using products we carry in store!
Various Place Card design ideas
To create these various place cards, depending on the design, you will need:
- – #10 Flat Card (3 7/8 x 9 1/4″) in your desired colour (two place cards per flat card)
- – Printable label for Guest’s name (Oval label, or address label)
- – Craft Knife
- – Metal cork back ruler
- – Bone folder
Extra tools depending on place card design
- – Place card #1: Flower embellishment
- – Place card #2: Strip of chiyogami (717c)
- – Place card #3: Rubber stamp, Eggplant ink pad, Diamond Stickles
Place Card #1
Place Card #2
Place Card #3
Steps to creating a basic place card:
- – Take your #10 flat card and cut it in half using your craft knife and metal cork back ruler.
- – Take each half of the #10 card and score them in half using your bone folder and ruler.
- – Now fold the card along the score line to create a tent card.
- – You now have two place cards to apply labels to with your guest’s name.
- – You can now decorate your place cards whether you use stamps, paper or embellishments!
A neat idea we received from a customer, is using our Animal Paper Clips to determine the food your guest will be receiving. Below is an example of this fun idea, showing the difference between; Meat-Cow paper clip, Seafood-Whale paper clip, and Vegetarian-Bunny paper clip.
Use Animal Paper Clips to determine your guest's food choice